Monday, October 15, 2007

50% load still kicks my ars?

I've been doing 50% days for the last 3 workouts and I still have managed to beat myself into submission!

WOD 10/12: Murph - did a 50% Murph
  • 800m sprint (on elliptical)
  • 50 pullups (all done strict w/mixed grips)
  • 100 pushups
  • 150 air squats
  • 800m sprint

It took 25min to complete the workout. I didn't partition anything and did each exercise one after the other...this served to put a new dimension of ass whupping onto me, yay!

WOD 10/13: "2-a-day":

1.) Mary - well I modeled my workout after Mary - I did not time it as this is almost impossible to do in my busy-ars gym.

however, i did: 48 switch grip pullups, 48 dips, a BUNCH of pistols (1-legged squats), split jerk 155lbs 3 reps, split jerk/push jerk/push press 115lbs a bunch of reps, lol. didn't count.

2.) Jogged/ran/walked 2.5 miles on the Robert Frost Trail (from Atkins reservoir to Flat Hills Rd) - worked on my endurance

No comments: